Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Maiden Voyage

Hi all,

As people say, there will always be the first time. So, fellas this is my first journey into blogging world. I hope this little step that I take will continue till the day I call it off.

Maiden voyage isn't always as interesting as it sounds. I have thought about this for a long time. Now, I have always wanted my writing to be read and heard by people. When I said people I meant those with souls... Pardon me for my French. That is not always be the case. Here you can expect anything to happen. I just want to be free in voicing out my thoughts. Thoughts which I have long abandoned. I guess, it's about time for me to let go the 'true me'.

Dear readers (if there's any) LOL... think of this blog as a story of my life. You can always come in and leave your comments. I don't mind...

No comments: