Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Friday, June 13, 2008

Dilemma...

Hi fellas,

It’s been a while since my last post. I guess fellow readers might think that this guy is just a joke. Nope. Well, I guess blogging is just something for fun. I would rather prefer to write when I have something to write about. Besides, my little angel did say that “Blogging is not an Obligation“. Speaking of which, I personally think that there is truth in that phrase.

Well, lately I had a little argument with my inner self. I am up until now still confuse. I wouldn’t mind letting my fellow readers to know what I deeply feel inside. Everyone has problem/s. I have my share too. I am at the junction of continuing working as a full-timer or should I dive into a part-timer. On one hand I have some responsibilities to be taken cared of. On the other, I guess I could earn double or perhaps triple of what I am getting now if I were to become a part-timer. However, the real deal here is by turning myself into a part-timer I would not know as in how much and for how long will I be able to earn the double or triple amount of what I have planned to get. I am seriously in dilemma now.

I know for some this may not be the biggest problem, after all. But, it is a pretty huge burden for me if I can’t make what I have planned. Now, sometimes I blame the existence of the word ‘IF’. Seriously fellas, this word shouldn’t be in our dictionary. So people keep on telling me that. I have been thinking about it for a while now. I know it isn’t easy to get a fulltime job these days. I would love to maintain it but that would limit myself and I notice that there’s so much time in between that I have wasted just by earning little money. I would love to utilize that time and turn it into $$$$$$$$. I am tied up with the job that I have now. I can’t be leaving my office as and when I like, even though I am not entirely needed at that particular time slot.

Now, please don’t get me wrong. No doubt, I do sound like a money minded person here but the reality is forcing me to think and act this way. In fact, I think I deserve some credit somehow. Why? That is because I hate to waste my time earning so little. I know my time is worth something more than that. I know it… Am I too afraid to leave my so called ‘comfort zone’ here? Is that the real issue? Probably yes… Probably I want to play safe. Ever thought of that? From a different angle, I can understand that this is just a temporary phase. But, in a long run, this will somehow affect me and my future badly. I can’t be forever earning this much and yet prices of things around are going to be skyrocketing even higher than what we can predict.

Fellow readers, life isn’t always about money and wealth. And, mind you that I am not chasing after money here. My real intention is to turn my precious time and to channel my energy into something worth while. There is no point for sitting and doing almost nothing and yet the time spent is paid good for nothing. With all the changes have taken place around… there is no reason for a person who is capable of doing something not to do extra but a plain laziness.

Still thinking…

No comments: