Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Monday, June 23, 2008

Catastrophe...

Hi fellas,

This issue which I am about to bring forward might turn-u-on… I said might. Well, I know people are very sensitive when it comes to religion and stuffs. My way of thinking is different than some people. I have nothing against anyone or any particular religions in this world. For all I care, people have rights to choose who and what they want to be.

Reality check! Honestly, religion is a common reason which divides people. People just by its nature are all the same and probably equal, somehow. People can learn each other’s languages. People can share their food together with their counterparts without any prejudices. People can tolerate each other and that makes people can live under the very same roof. Now, fella readers might think where this writer is leading me to. Hang on to your underwear people! What makes people hate each other...? Love…? Money…? Power…? I am sure you have got your very own list too. For me, in a larger scale, RELIGION is the one which causes people to HATE each other. Not TRUE? YES. Believe me… It’s TRUE.

Let us consider some of the examples. Unresolved political issues in the WEST BANK are one of the many examples to support my belief. How many years have this been going on? Pick a number…10 years…? 20 years…? 30 years…? Believe it or not… it has been there since 1917…91 damn long years! WOW! That is a fact, friends. What causes this? Nothing has got to do with power, love and money. It is about RELIGION. People don’t like each other because of RELIGION. Millions of lives have perished from the face of the earth just because of one thing, disagreement between RELIGIONS. Innocent lives are wasted. Just like yesterday’s rubbish, useless and no one cares. While the rest of the world are having fun, denying and doubting they themselves pretending not to see the ugly part of an ideology called RELIGION.

Pardon me for being blunt. The reality is always true and nothing beats that. Dream is just an imagination which we all try to make just to run away from the truth. September 11 was a bitter moment for all humanity. Over 3 thousand lives were taken on that bloody morning. How these victims wished not to wake up that morning and went to work like ordinary day which would probably result their lives to be spared. Again, the cruelty and the hatred are shown and proven to us all with the blood of the innocents just because of one word none other than the word ‘RELIGION’. This is where RELIGION once again has proven to be the cause of hatred which divides people from each other. In fact, life has become something meaningless. Day in day out, the so called religious people call out and preach, telling everyone how wonderful religion is but what, that is far from the truth.

I know this piece would bring hatred from some fella readers out there. What I am saying here is why all of us have to be doped with all the lies and deceptions about the beauty of RELIGION. Where as this is the cataclysmic source of the destructions in the world. Some may argue with me. Some may say destructions are caused by humans. Well, I couldn’t agree more, but humans with RELIGIONS. The world can never be free not until people start accepting freedom as it is. With RELIGIONS, people are not free, people are tied and people are nothing but the SLAVES to their RELIGIONS. People hate other people and being prejudice without any good reason but because of RELIGIONS. Why? Why do people have to take all of these? Because other people say RELIGIONS bring peace and harmony, promise heaven to the good ones and hell to the bad ones, or what?

Well pardon me once more; as far as I am concerned, the world is good enough, peace and harmony do not derive from RELIGIONS. Peace and harmony are just the states of mind not what we see and taste. For all we know, RELIGIONS are just RULES. RULES which stop people from pursuing their intentions and needs. RULES which stop people from discovering their true self. RULES which make weak and ugly people look strong and beautiful. RULES which stop people from so many other things which people may not know simply because everyone has to obey those RULES, blindly. Think for a while and look deep inside our heart. Consider this…

Condoms

A young man goes into a drug store to buy condoms. The pharmacist says the condoms come in packs of 3, 9 or 12 and asks which the young man wants.

"Well," he said, "I've been seeing this girl for a while and she's really hot. I want the condoms because I think tonight's "the" night. We're having dinner with her parents, and then we're going out. And I've got a feeling I'm gonna get lucky after that. Once she's had me, she'll want me all the time, so you'd better give me the 12 pack."

The young man makes his purchase and leaves. Later that evening, he sits down to dinner with his girlfriend and her parents. He asks if he might give the blessing, and they agree. He begins the prayer, but continues praying for several minutes.

The girl leans over and says, "You never told me that you were such a religious person."
He leans over to her and says, "You never told me that your father is a pharmacist."

What is the message here…? People are just using RELIGIONS to cover their weaknesses. How important is that?

Why oh why…

No comments: