Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Crash and Burn...

Hi fellas,

Some may think I have run AWOL. And some may think I have diminished from the face of the earth. The truth is I am still here. I knew my last post was last month and it is almost two weeks ago since. The truth is I was kind of busy with my work. I realize how happy I am now compared to the past few months. My life was not in place and everything seemed to be upside down. But, ever since I have moved on and now I get my freedom to make as much cash I can. I am going to work even harder than before. Oppsss… does that mean I am going to ignore my blog again…? Probably… yes.. or probably nope.

A few nights ago, I was lucky to come across a debate between the opposition and the government. I thought it was something hot and sizzling as I have expected but it turned out to be rather frustrating. Both parties were just playing with the issue of recent fuel price and the other party happened to include some personal attacks in his speech. Well, I guess both were just plain idiots, standing and trying to put the nicest scent as they could possibly do even though it stunk like hell. On the government side, the debater was nothing but a plain childish and sounded rather silly by regurgitating some personal attacks to the opposition. Come on, why didn’t he take out his sword and slash the guy? End of the story. Stop wasting people’s time. And, the opposition sounded so funny knowing the fact that, how can I support someone who doesn’t seem to know where he is standing at the moment. By doing so, I guess more people would rather hang themselves than being in a country leads by a person who once claimed to be a molester and was a part of the government himself. And, the worst of all is, due to this person, the whole KL is congested. Many roads are closed and road blocks are everywhere. Gosh!

Come on guys. What is this? Is this the kind of Malaysia we all are expecting for after the 50th independence? I am not quite sure of it. From where I am standing now, I guess foreign investors should try not to invest anything here at the moment. And those Malaysians, who can afford to leave this country, please do so. I don’t think both parties are really eligible to govern this little country. What a shameful thing. Never thought Malaysia would become like this. Well, whatever that is, may the culprits who have started all these chaotic situations be damned in HELL. If ever HELL has its own way to burn and torture the damned please let the POLITICIANS be the first and the worst.

Burn…burn…burn…

No comments: